These passed 2 weeks i havent been so strict with my parents being in town and well i just had the snackies this week so..... i havent been doing too shabby, but its time to kick it up a notch!
This week I weighed a day early to avoid extra weight from "mother nature" ... you know what I am talking about....But it looks like im already bloated and such, so my weigh in wasnt exactly what i was looking for. BUT a pound is a pound I quess, just not what I wanted to see. But inch loss and my weight loss almost equals...thats pretty exciting!! Im getting happy with my progress so Im trudging along :)
Right now is time for a couple of things. Time for my to stop eating everything in sight just because I may be bored, or it looks yummy. So, my fat ass is Eating healthy. And only 7 days of eating like this the change in the way i feel is awesome. I remember when i lost my 40 pounds 2 years ago, the changes i am going through now, and what i went through then are the same, yet so liberating. In just a week, i already see and feel changes. Im really not worried about people seeing me heavy, but its the way i see myself that makes the world of difference. If i was happy with all this weight it wouldnt be an issue. but i am not happy with the way I look, nor with the way I FEEL! So, I took it upon myself, for me and my children, to go back to the healthier me. It won't only benefit me, it will benefit them too. Im not at my heaviest, ive been 15 pounds heavier (im not counting being pregnant). But Im not happy. Anyways, I started eating healthy and cutting alot of carbs and sugar out of my diet, just as before. I feel way more energetic! Ive been doing exercise whether it be a run, a walk, a bike ride or whatever, I try and do it once a day. Being away from family is hard, and apperantly it drives me to eat. eating everything. So with all that being said here are my stats:
Starting Weight: 161.2, 157.4,155.0,154.0 Now: 150.0 Total loss 11.2 -pounds
Measurements:
Arms- 11.5, 11, 11,10.5, 10.5 - 1
Theighs- 24.5, 23, 22, 22,21 - 3.5
Butt- 42, 41, 41, 39,38 - 4
Bust- 36, 36, 35, 35,35 - 1
So my first goal is to lose 20 pounds! If I shed 20 pounds by our april visit home, the family gets treated to great wolf lodge, and mommy gets a spa day. That is my reward from the hubby. And I am looking forward to that....Very much so!! so 20 pounds YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!
![]() |
| This is my goal. Nothing to skinny, or irrational, just healthy. I felt awesome this way....so this is my goal |

No comments:
Post a Comment