Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Gap Is Closing!

I can't believe that March is already almost completely over with! Time is really flying by, and Im so full of emotions that I can' even begin to describe them, or how i feel.  Since March is almost over and April is approaching, so is Leave! And leave means to get away from here and spend some quality time in Michigan! Although Our leave time is cut short this time around, i Promise I will make it up to you all. During April's visit, I might not be able to see all of you, BUT during Some of May, June, July, August, September,October, And Most of November will be PLENTY of time to squeeze you in, don't you think? Yes you read Correctly, 6 months. The kids and I will be finding a place to rent and move into while Brian is away on Deployment. So I guess what I am trying to say, is that we are MOVING HOME! And moving home puts a huge smile on my face. There was alot factoring in on this decision, and we have been talking about it for about a month now. Going back and fourth and weighing out our options. At this point and time, this is what is best for me and my kids. Being around a plethora of family and friends, giving me a SUPPORT system is really what it is about. I have created friendships out here, And i will miss them, but when We move back in November, I will be able to not only look forward to reuniting with my husband, but reuniting with my friends. and that Is something to look forward to. I just think it will be amazing to be around the people who know me best, to be able to see the kids as much as they want to, and to enjoy the fun things that michigan brings in the summer/fall/winter time! Like the pig gig, the river roar, the fire works, trick or treating in my old neighborhood, the bonfires, family functions, the fair, MY NEICE AND NEPHEW, AND being home for THANKSGIVING and the kids' BIRTHDAYS! just everything in general. And being around all of this is going to make our time fly by and make daddy come home faster in our minds. I really am not worried at how this looks, some people might say i am running away, but thats alright, that can be thought, i dont mind, because i know that i am not. And i know that i have 2 woman standing behind me and building my confidence with this situation. And those 2 woman will be here for me and have gone through deployments and know what i will be, and am going through. and understand how long 7 months actually is. So i just want to say thank you Lindsy and Erin on your encouraging words and your amazing support for the short time that i have known you.

 I have a couple other friends here as well that i hope grow into something more, in due time!

On a different note, Brian sold his truck completely. It is no longer his. It is our across the street neighbor's truck. Feels good to not have 3 vehicles to worry about. He seems to be handling it just fine as well!  And slade kind of understands it too. its weird to see it parked across from us! 

Sis is a crawling MACHINE and she is SO fast! She is completely in 12 month clothing and size 4 shoes. She is waving as of this week, which is SO COOL! And she dances too, everytime she hears music! She is blossoming so fast, just wish her hair would keep up with the rest of her! hahaha! Sladen is amazing, and I dont think his imagination could grow any larger, but right after i say that he does something else and its just so cool to watch. Im teaching him to spell, and he can spell his "slade" and he starts to spell "HO..." (houts) but he doesnt quite finish. But i think he's doing awesome. (of course i do, im his momma).

I am Doing great on my diet. on my way to 14 pounds, slowly but surely! I went shopping the other day on a girls night, and I fit in a SIZE 10, i know a 10 is not small, but the way they make pants now a days, I will take a size 10!!!! you should have saw the smile on my face! yippeee!!! i also finally got my self a "boulder holder" that actually fits and wow is that awesome!  after a couple more pounds its on to looking for a bathing suit! because great wolf lodge is on our agenda for MICHIGAN in april! 

This weekend is jam packed with things to do. Tomorrow morning we are having a "welcome spring" party for our home school group. we are going to be using recycled containers to plant flowers. we are going to plant seeds and blossomed flowers for the kids to maintain, but yet watch grow! im still trying to figure out some other things for the kids to do. plus we are having snacks and just in general, lots of fun! Then friday night we have a bbq at the turtles, and saturday i hope to see my friend Janina, then saturday evening we have a wedding to attend. I CANT WAIT TO GET ALL DRESSED UP!! i have awesome heels, a sexy dress, i am going to get a spray tan and get my hair and makeup looking awesome, i cant even wait! Hopefully sunday is a relaxing day....hahah! THen on monday we have a deployment briefing to go to, so we have hillary 2 times in 3 days, Slade is going to LOVE it.However, i dont believe Sissy will!! and our wallets either....lmao!

I do believe that is all for now, i will write again in a couple of days! hope everyone has a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Can I scream YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy now!!!! I can not wait to have you all close! I get to come to their b-days and hug and kiss on them!!!! We can go out! Yes, this will indeed be a wonderful thing! I'm so glad that you are going to be where you get the most support! that's what is important! :D Ok. . . . . counting down days :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pleasantly surprised that when I bought new jeans I was a full size smaller, too! I lost 15lbs when Tommy was deployed, but I never really thought about how much that is!

    ReplyDelete