Good morning!
Well sissy is growing so fast, and as much as i would like time to slow down so i can watch her learn and develop more closely, I am just cruising along with the ride, because the faster this time goes by, the faster daddy can watch the growth and development in both of our children, right along side me!
Kendal is getting in her 14th and 15th teeth right now. She is a bear when she is breaking teeth through but who could blame her? I can only imagine what that feels like when your gums swell and a foreign object is slicing through. I feel for her, but its not necessarily easy on the rest of us either! She is a teething machine lately, and in the last month she has gotten in a total of 6th teeth. Once we get a break from one set popping through, the next ones start; and yes, that is the process. Sleepless nights aren't uncommon to this momma- not as of lately.
I have to say that she is quite the trooper through the whole teething ordeal, i admit, she could be worse, but as if her attitude was not bad enough on a daily basis, increase that by popping teeth into the mix. She is even more slap happy, and vocal. Not to mention sleep deprived. But you have to hand it to her, she's an amazing little girl.

She has started climbing on all the furniture, and using her own recliner. She sits so full of pride, like "yeah, i got up here, so what?!" She has started picking her own books at the library and tries to sit still as I read them- This is still a learning process, as she is a woman and she can't sit still too long! She has developed a hate for bows on her head, thus why you all havent seen pictures of her with headbands on lately. She developed a new found love of toilet paper, and sneaks in the bathroom every chance she gets to unravel that lovely white stuff. She is learning so fast, and understanding so much. She understands if i tell her to sit down, or stand. she waves on command (most of the time), she says hi and bye bye. Daddy is one of her favorite words, but she also says papa, nannie, bert, bubby, doll, yeah, bath, milk (obviously she cant speak that clear, but im not taking the type to type "baby talk".) or you can just think she is that brilliant, i can let you think that way ;) Anyways, her vocabulary is growing and so is she. She is totally in 18 month clothes, and most 24 months fit. Currently she is wearing 24 month PJ's and they fit perfectly. She's a big healthy girl! She's a bruiser too, youre not going to want to mess with this girl, she'll thump ya! Daddy said the other day that he doesnt know who is going to get the dirtbike first! I say slade might get the dirtbike first, but who will be the first to try it out? more than likely, SIS.

Slade is getting so independent. he's always been that way, but momma holds the reins tighter than i should. Im trying to loosen up a bit. He's my biggest baby, and its hard to let him go. BUT he's been going to vacation bible school all week and hes been doing amazing. He's making new friends and Ive seen the improvement in the way he acts. He's so proud of himself, and he's so sure of himself, and that is amazing to see. Dropping him off he gets so excited to stay, then when my mom drops him off after picking him up, he has such light in his eyes! he has a great time. He's learned new songs, which is awesome. I cant wait to see him tonight at the family picnic. I will probably be smiling ear to ear the entire time. yes, i am that mom.

Slade is getting taller. He is a runt for his age, but ive seen him grow so much lately. Its his new eating habits. he's been eating so much veggies and fruits, carbs, stuff his body needs he's been eating. Thanks to that wonderful NOOK jar! He's up to 30 some dollars! he thinks he's rich! Hopefully by the time daddy gets home he will have almost enough and that will be something that they can go do together, purchase slades nook! It will probably take him longer than a couple of months to save that much, but we will see!

We have gone to the library 3 times this week already. Its been nice to go. kids love to get home and read all the books. learn new things. I love to read to them! And to see their smiles when they like a book, or see the smiles when they pick out their books, its really nice to see. I like the little, finer things in life. The unexpected smiles of learning is what makes me happiest. I have smart little farts. I think they get that from their daddy, but dont tell him i told you that.
Well i believe thats enough bragging for now. I will write again soon. Enjoy your weekend everyone. I know that i will!
No comments:
Post a Comment