Friday, September 23, 2011

Time marches on!

Hi everyone!

Well, we sure are counting down the time for moving day! My ducks are starting to line up in a row, and soon we will be Virginia Beach bound, for yet another move to add to our list, making slades current total of moves since birth.... drum roll please.......8 moves and he is 4. yes my friends, 8 moves! We are very optimistic for this move, and for once i am not stressing out. All things happen for a reason, its always my mentality for thinking, so I am just trying to let it all roll off my shoulders and enter this with a level head. There is a lot to do, a lot to handle, but i am confident that with my amazing support system, it CAN be done! My dad and grandfather are driving me and the kids to our new home. they are towing a trailer and filling my dads truck, as well as filling my truck. I have alot of stuff to move, and I am ever so grateful for the people in my life.

This week has had a lot happen in just 5 short days. One of which was my sister. She had a very scary episode on wednesday morning. She was stricken with stroke like symptoms. she couldnt talk without sluring, she couldnt walk, her limbs were numb, and she had memory loss. Thankfully it turned out to be a migraine headache. It is a "specific" kind of migraine, but i cannot think of the proper word so i am not going to guess. It starts with an H. It is an actually condition, and thankfully she is okay. The kids and I went out to stay with her and her family for a night to help out. It was a great stay and it was very much needed. It felt good to help my sister out.

I cannot describe how great i feel ever since my thyroid meds have been prescribed. I have so much energy. I feel like my old self. I have not felt this much like me since we moved here. i am happy and relieved to know that my old self is back. i think there are a lot of others who feel the same way. I will admit, i was acting strange, but i couldnt get out of it. but i am back. Brian called to talk to me today and He said that it is really great to hear me sound so good. its noticable in my voice that i feel really good. That is a huge sense of relieve to me!

Today I had a doctors appointment for my endometriosis. I will be having a laparoscopic surgery done a week from today. I am extremely calm, and ready for it. what i am not ready for is other people taking care of me and my kids until i can again. I am also not looking forward to that gas they pump you full of to do the procedure. but it has to be done, so i am ready and willing. Its a simple procedure that doesnt take very long so noone be alarmed. recovery time is only a couple of days so i will be up and running in no time!

Well i guess I was the CENTER of this blog. Hmm.... its all about me. haha.
Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment