Good morning!
Well last time I blogged, I said it would be NOVEMBER when we "caught" up next, and it is! November 10th already. Today is a very important day, because it marks something very special, rewarding, and leaves me hanging with a big smile on my face. Although I cannot fully explain the situation, i still want you all to "relish" in the excitement, Just know, that it is the light at the end of the tunnel. This big train has a BIG huge light, shining bright, and we can see the "end". Oh gosh, there go the Butterflies in my belly!
So this week has been a rather fun and busy week. Today marks a week since I started going to the gym. I feel so good when i leave the gym, and i dont actually "dread" going. I very much enjoy it. The kids have a play area, where they make friends, and the other half of the room has 4 machines, and weights 3 of which of the machines are already claimed. By me, my friend Erin, and Ms. 3 Hour Eliptical.... Pam. Our kids all play really well together, and she is very nice. She spends 3 hours a day in that gym. Now that is dedication. I get and hour in, and i am done. 4 miles and a very nicely paced run and walk, is plenty for me. PLUS with there being no air in that room, i am sweating like a whore in church, sorry if that offends any of you, but its the honest to god truth. Leaving the gym i feel this "high". I am proud that i am doing something for myself, and making others proud. Erin and I hold each other accountable; which is nice! The gym was never something I loved, and looked forward too, however i do enjoy the running. BUT i have been looking forward to the gym, and i definetly love to see the numbers on my scale, because of the hard work i have been putting in. "operation Knock your socks off" is in full swing!! I have lost a total of (since brian has been gone) 22 pounds. so, that's something right?! Plus I havent been this "light" since 2006ish! So, i have found some confidence that has been hiding under a fat flap! Plus, i tried on a size 9 skinny jean the other day and even got a squeal out of Keni in the fitting room! Oh yeah, momma looked good, she said..... Or thats what i Like to believe!
On with other parts of the week..........
We have been doing arts n crafts with slades friend Wesley. Erin has planned and purchased some very awesome crafts that help the kids brains explore. they have made Pinecone turkeys, mosaic turkeys, sequence bulbs, window gems and the newest was gluing crayons to a canvas and blowdrying them so they melt and ooze down the canvase. VERY cool! we have learned that crayola is the best for boldness of color, opposed to a cheaper crayon. But still, VERY cool. Slade wasn't fond of the blowdrying part, he wouldnt partake in it, so that was sort of a bust, but Wesley sure wasnt shy at giving it a good try!
we also had a breifing on homecoming this week, we had a sleep over, we made cookies and took walks. We have also had alot of time outs and squabbling. Its time for daddy to come home in our minds, but its not time officially yet, so its a constant struggle of trying to remain sane, and keep the kids inline. But we have come so far and done so well, its got to remain that way. Just keep swimming!!
So Also, this week i got the kids' or shall i say "santa" got the kids their big gifts! they are tucked away in layaway, so atleast santa has a "start". the kids wont be dissapointed. Its a weight lifted off of my shoulders now that a little bit of christmas is tucked away.
I also had a very long phone call from the hubby this week. It was a wonderful call. We laughed so hard, and just had good conversation. A very refreshing phone call, not getting caught up in other things, we just enjoyed the conversation and it gave me a good outlook for the passed couple of days. I needed that phone call, and i am happy to of had that!!!
This week was a growth spurt for both the kids. i dont know what it is, or if it was just a strike to get new jammies, but they both grew out of their cotton jammies where their bellys are hanging out. Haha. Their midsection grew? haha. also, sissy's vocabulary has grown. She says SO MUCH. im teaching her "love you". so she has been saying it, and now i say "love you daddy" and she says "wub you dadda"AHHH thats a heart melter!!! Slades drawing skills are astonishing! i cant believe how well he can draw at his age. he makes me smile so big! they both do, well hell, all 3 do. Im a very proud mother and wife.
Well folks, i have an eye appointment to get to this morning,so i need to suck down my coffee and get the kids and I ready to head off to the dr! Hopefully the kids cooperate enough so momma can get new contacts! that way i can see brian NICE and CLEAR, when that time comes!!!
Oh, and for those of you who got thanksgiving photo's, how'd you like em? Gobble gobble!! :D
Ta Ta for now my loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment