Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to take a moment to tell you all Happy Thanksgiving. We are thinking about you all, and hope your day is/was filled with wonderful memories that you will hold in your hearts forever.

Today I have so much to be thankful for! I am so thankful to have a roof over our heads, money in my pocket, joy in our hearts, love that is never ending. I am so thankful for my amazing Husband. I am thankful that he works hard for our family so that I have the luxery of staying at home and raising our kids. I am thankful for my wonderful children, who warm my heart day after day. I am thankful for my wonderful parents, sister and BIL, and my neice & nephew; without you all, life wouldnt be complete. I am thankful for all my friends and family, near and far! I am thankful for all the soldiers and military members who cannot be with their familys on this very special day. I am thankful for my life, my wonderful life. I am just ever so thankful.

About the video, you all are probably wondering where brian is and why he wasnt a part of the video, but he was showering while i tapped it, and hadnt realized it until i watched it before i downloaded it. But he wishes you all a happy thanksgiving. Also.... PLEASE dont judge the uncleanliness of my house. i was cooking breakfast, prepping thanksgiving dinner, and i hadnt even picked up the house yet.

Happy thanksgiving to you all. Love and miss you and wish we could be with you these special times of the year.

all our love XOXOXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment