Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rice Cereal and a Frozen account

Well sis is now 4 months old so she has been able to try the baby rice cereal, she has had 3 encounters and the expieriences are as follows: the first time she had it she screamed bloody murder as if i were stabbing her in the heart with a rubber tipped spoon, I dont think she swallowed but maybe a morsel. 2nd encounter goes a little something like this: Sis was sitting in her bumbo all full of smiles and coo's, until that damned rubber tipped spoon hit her heart again, except this time she actually swooshed it around in her mouth in utter disgustment, spitting and gagging; needless to say, that smile went away REAL quickly. Finally it led us to our 3rd encounter, of which i taped for all to see. I will give her credit, she did give it another try as the dreaded spoon hit her lips. But I still dont believe she has really swallowed any, just put it in her cheeks then spit it right back out! Although, we have gotton somewhere with this....at least she doesnt scream as if i were stabbing her, or cry! So thats something right?!


Last Night I decided to go give Santa a little visit. In other words, I went christmas shopping. Kmart runs a military discount (which is always nice around the holidays) on tuesdays and they still do layaway which is awesome. so My friend Holly and I went to do our shopping. We excitedly slipped things that we knew our kids would love, right into our carts, got finished with all of the toys and gadgets and headed ourselves to the layaway department. Holly went first, all went well with big smiles on her face. Then it was my turn, all was going well, until i swipped my card to put my first payment down. the words DECLINED showed up on the screen. WHAT?! so I tried it again.....DECLINED!!! I was dumbfouned because i KNOW we have plenty of money in our account. So like they say THIRD time is a charm......NOT!!! DECLINED! I was mortified, but yet KNEW i had the money. So i called 800 number on the back of my card, and said our account was FROZEN due to suspicious FRADULENT charges! They couldnt speek with me on the matter because im not the PRIMARY account holder, so I had to leave without my layaway. Got home, brian had already been on the phone with them. Turns out it was MY fault. I purchased the Kids's highchair seats and booster online yesterday, and since the shipping would be comming from TEXAS, the bank sought it as suspicious since there was NO way that WE could be in TEXAS! so i guess in a good way, THANK YOU NAVY FEDERAL! but WHAT a pain in the ASS! so back I went to KMART to finally put my stuff in layaway! I am happy and content and what a reliefe!

No comments:

Post a Comment