I have dealt with entirely too much Pee since 5:00 this morning!! I guess when you have little juice/ milk drinking kido's you have to be prepared with alot of soaked diapers. But since one of my Kido's is a big boy, he no longer uses diapers. AT ALL! And hasnt for about a month. Well for about a year slades been 100% potty trained, except for wearing a pull-up for bed time, but its always been dry (for about 4 months). And then this past month we told him its time for underwear wearing during bedtime. He was real upset that he couldnt wear his buzz and woody "diapers" to bed anymore, but he loved the idea of being a really big boy! He is really good at making sure he pees before bedtime. And he even pee'd before bed last night..........But.........
Slade was really into snacking and watching the "red" toy story, which is toy story 2. Its in a red case so it is called Red toy story. Anyways that was totally off subject, not really because it has to do with our pee investigation. Back to buisness. He was drinking his straw cup and eating snacks to toy story last night. But he was sitting on the floor, so i hadnt paid any attention to the amount he had consumed in liquid destruction. It was then teeth brushing time & bed, so up stairs we went. Daddy was in charge of the bathroom situation, and i was tidying up his room and getting his stories ready, and his bed turned down. Into bed he hoped, read his stories and "to bed, I said!". :)
I came downstairs to do my nightly clean sweeping of toys, snack wrappers, juice cups, socks, you know, everything everywhere. But I had picked up slades juice cup and realized it was bone dry, I looked at Bri and said "he might pee the bed tonight"; i said that while shaking slades cup at brian. Well some light should have went off in my head, or a loud "DING DING DING you are the winner" should have shouted from the cieling, but............Nope. Just my dumb butt stating the fact that he "just might". A normal person would probably prepare for such destruction, but not this one. So off to lay down and watch tv was instore for this mommy..... not waking slade up, making him pee one last time, and putting down a garbage bag under his sheets. Nope.
5 am comes early to hear the words: Mommy, Im wet. I think I just peed the bed. THINK?! he had it dripping off his little toes, through his footy PJ's. Hmmmmph. Rolling out of bed, he grabbed my hand and walked me to his room. He then laid on the floor trying to fall back asleep, i got him wiped down, re undied and jammied, and starting on this "water" bed....... there was a giant round spot of pee on the comforter where you could tell he rolled out of bed. then to find where he wet the bed, put towels down to soak it up, then re blanket his bed. Tucked him tightly back in and headed back to my bed.
Not even 20 minutes later i hear wrestling in sis's sheets. I just listened to the monitor with my eyes "resting". The she started to cooo. which was super cute, but i was still really tired, so however as fast as i cracked a smile, it went away. The she started yelling as if she was saying " HEY MOM, UM MOMMY YOU NEED TO COME IN HERE". so in I went. Shee too had wet the bed. through her diaper. through her jammies, and through her swaddle. Awesome.
I guess I wasnt "PEEpared!"
No comments:
Post a Comment