Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Always Changing

 i have to say that I hate things to stay the same way for a long period of time. So there-for I had a bug up my ass today and changed a bunch of things around. I was sick of waking up on the "wrong" side of bed so perhaps changing my room around would make it easier to wake up, on the "right" side of the bed..... I guess thats what I tell myself. Our room isnt completed yet. It still needs a face lift and hair color. (curtain rods and curtains, and pics on the wall)....But i get so stir crazy with things being the same all the time. thank goodness brian isnt blind or else Id really go nuts. (you cant move things on blind people. they get confused hmmm....i would probably change it around anyways just to let him bump things). Can you imagine having your house the same way for years upon years? im pulling at my hair right now just thinking about it. I have changed my living room around since christmas day- 3 times. yes, 3 times. and Im still not sure I am crazy about it! Brian has the National Aquarium in our living room, which makes it impossible to move that around, so i am constantly trying to figure out the arrangement that enhances this long rectangular room best. I have yet to find the arrangement so you just might want to stay tuned. I told him I hated that huge ass tank and i never wanted it in the first place a-midst one of my changing the living room around frenzy tantrums....this happens frequently. But this time, it struck a nerve. hmmmm i thinking talking about his girlfriend ruffled his feathers a tad. hmph, he'll get over it...big baby. 
"Said" National Aquarium!!!!









Sis's room is right up against our neighbors daughters room. so I havent changed her crib around in case she can hear sis cry at night (very rare, but it does happen). So ive been scared to change it from a wall NOT connected to the neighbors, but i was sick of it, so the neighbor girl (forgot her name, dont judge me) might here some cries every now and again.  One of the perks of living in Military housing. After all, we get to hear the dad ranting and raving when his feathers get ruffled, which happens about once a week cause he has teen girls.....haha. they probably hear me yell at slade from time and again. "SLADE IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME!!!' or " WHY DONT YOU LISTEN TO ME THE FIRST TIME YOU ARE TOLD?!" these are some of my famous lines....They probably know them. ha! One night brian and Slade were playing ball in the house. yep, with one of those large outside balls! anyways, they were bouncing it off of all the living room walls....and then a bulb went on inside my head, i said to them "um, are you guys really bouncing that ball off the neighbors wall?"....smiles instantly slipped off their faces. i said "now go apologize, i am serious". So over they walked......and apperantly they didnt hear it but atleast they appreciated the thought of us/them apologizing. I should get the credit... i did make them go over there in the first place. any who, thats all off of subject. I was talking about changing rooms around. Back to topic! maybe.....

 Sis Has to have noise....so she has a fan and a radio on repeat all night every night. i like to hear it on the monitor too. Slade was the same way. still has a fan, but not music at night.



The kids are WAYYYYYY to cute when they play together! Slade was reading her books and she was swating at the pictures. they sure make me smile. alot. constantly. they also do bringfrowns and anger to my face. but thats all kids. and mine are heaven sent. arent all kids?!







Snuck up on the kids... is this too cute or what?! 





I am sick of telling slade "not so loud, you are waking your sister" or things along those lines, so i have come up with a way in the living room to have a "play room" for his louder toys... im not a huge fan but he sure is!! he loves his new "play room". I like knowing he is still in the same room as me. I love being close to my kids. hes so independant he isnt around me that much, so having his toys in the living room is a good thing! but i HATE TOYS in the living room. so they are hidden behind the couch, in the "said" playroom.





















Well I guess thats all....what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. just the sight of vacuum lines on your carpet make me jealous! You would hate living in my house :D I hardly ever move the furniture around, I like things to stay the same. I remember when mom used to do it growing up I'd think "why, it was just fine the way it was before" :D AND there are toys ALL OVER my house. Everywhere. Everywhere. :D LOVE YOU! CUTE CUTE house!

    ReplyDelete