Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 34 of the Challenge!

Good morning! It is finally the middle of the week. It feels like it took forever to get here. Today the kids and I are car-less. I always hate to feel "stranded". Brians breaks blew yesterday in the car, so by the time he got home last night he didnt have time nor the want, to fix them, so he took the truck to work this morning. I didnt have anything to do or anywhere to go today, but like i said, I hate the feeling of being "stranded". But we have bikes, wagons & feet, so we aren't technically STRANDED.

I sure am dragging this morning. Keni woke up screaming at 4am. So it was a battle of trying to get her to go back to sleep. Brian and I took shifts, until he had to leave for work. Everytime we put her to bed, she would stay there until we were comfortable in bed, then you would see her in the shadows of the hallway, so you would get up to take her back to bed, she'd run like a bat out of hell to her bed, let you tuck her in, just to do the same thing over again. One time she snuck into bubby's room, and thankfully I caught her before she woke him up. She was standing at the edge of his bed whispering "bubbbbbb". I grabbed her little butt and headed back to her bed. Finally after Bri left, i put her in my bed and made her fall asleep. Once she started breathing heavy and i was exhausted and thankful, guess who started barking and whinning in her sleep? yep, marce. by this time it was already 6 am. 2 hours of this was bogus! so i picked her up, and carried her to bed in hopes that she would actually stay asleep....my hopes worked, until 7:45 when bubb jumped on my bed. GOOD MORNING! Then sis climbed in my bed at 8:12....so we were up!

I came downstairs to a note and a pot of brewed coffee. I sure love my Hubby! Wow, enough about the morning, now to start todays challenge!

Day 34: who are you:

I like to think that I am a person of kindness, generosity, fairness, understanding, charisma, passion, and life. I am hard working and I try my best at everything. I tend to give everyone else more time than i give myself.I am an encourager. I push the limits on whatever I am doing, and I love to be moving. I think too much with my heart and not enough with my head. I plan too many ideas that I don't follow through with, that is one of my weaknesses. I have a good sense of humor, and I take things lightly.I am compassionate, and I love with all of my heart. I will give you anything you need, because keeping you happy, keeps my heart at ease. I a a person who loves my children with every fiber of my being. I work hard to keep my husband and family happy. I am a person of free spirit and will. I love to be traveling and seeing new places. I love to take in the finer things of life. Money to me means nothing when you compare it to life and my family. Family is everything to me. I am an active person, whom loves to run. I love to have my family at my side. I am a person who loves to sit at home on the weekend in sweats with messy hair, while snuggling my kids, husband and dog, during family movies. I would take a whole day with my family over one to pamper myself. I love hearing peoples stories and what makes them, them. I enjoy beer. I love to grill and entertain. I do not like to be put on the spot. I am a person who keeps to myself in uncomfortable situations. I often play the middle man or the "neutral spot". I am a wife who supports and loves  her husband to great lengths in full-filling who they want to be. I am Loyal. I am strong. I am extremely independent when I need to be, but reliant on my husband. I love to get dirty. I love to do crafts and keep my mind busy. I love to keep my kids busy. My friends become my family. I am very empathetic, and military homecomings make me weep like a baby, regardless if i personally know them or not. I am stubborn. I am anxious. I am spontaneous. I am an animal lover. I love to be the "go to" person. I do not need to be the center of attention, i would actually like to be more of a "wall flower" when it comes to having everyones attention. I love getting gifts, but i hate opening them in front of people. Christmas makes me cheerier than normal, and i do believe that easter candy is the best thing on the planet. I am easily amused. I love to laugh and smile. I love to love life. I am not one specific person, but i am made of very many things. I love with all of my heart and I give my all, I have no intention of changing that. I get taken advantage of by y generosity, and that hurts. I wish people would learn more respect and responsibility. I am accountable for all of my actions. So who am I? I am Alyssa Houts. I am ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment