Good morning! I go to sleep in until 9 today! Woke up to breakfast being made and coffee being brewed! Now as i speak or type; bri is bringing a cup coffee to me! Wow he's pretty great! Today Slade has Gymnastics since he issed Chopsticks from sissy being sick this week. unfortunately that seems like its becoming pretty frequent. Hopefully once nice weather decides to stick around, the colds will decide to stay away too. This weekend we don't have much planned and that feels really great. Dying eggs, running, easter and easter dinner are all thats on our agenda! well, lets get started!
Day 36: last time you wrote a hand written letter and why:
Last time I wrote a handwritten letter was in November. Why? because i sent it to Brian. Writing letters during deployment is something that you frequently do. Its more personal than receiving an email. You can actually READ THEIR words, instead of typed words. It seems much more emotional to read handwritten letters then lets say, an email. It seems like more time, and more "heart" is put into it. Or atleast thats how my letters are. Brian would receive a letter in every package and he would get a package every week or 2. I sent alot of freaking packages, and sometimes i would send 2 or 3 out at the same time. He didn't lack in the snacks or love department! I only received a handful of letters. It was easier for me to send to him, then him to send to me. He worked the night shift, so when the post office on the ship was open, he was sleeping. Im not going to complain, because the amount of emails I received from him were un"godly". I was and am appreciative. Sidenote tho: Letters took MONTHS to get to him if you sent them in an envelope. It doesnt make much sense, but its true. I sent him a letter when he first left, and he received 3 to 4 packages before he received that letter! so I just stuck letters in his package, it was much more efficient. So there you have it. That was when i wrote my last hand written letter, November!
No comments:
Post a Comment