Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 52 of the Challenge!!

Day 52: places you want to visit, and why:


In No particular order, i will take you on a tour of the places that i would love to visit. There are many, many places I would love to visit. I am not too adventurous when it comes to leaving the country. I would be perfectly fine with staying in the USA for the most part!! SO here we go!! 


San Diego California--  I have always wanted to go there. But now we have 3 sets of friends plus family that lives out there, and i  would love nothing more than to visit! 


New York- Again, its a place that i have always wanted to visit. and I WILL one day. Particular things i want to do is, see the world trade center memorial. if i only went to New york and saw that, it would make me happy. I would also love to take a run in the DAYLIGHT through Central park...... Lastly, i would love to see the finest things and places new york had to offer! 




Las Vegas- I want to get crazy in vegas. I want to have one of those really tall alcoholic beverage in one of those funny shaped cups, i want to also see all the lights and the craze that vegas brings. I want to experience that.




Seattle, Wa.- Seattle is a very intriguing place. All its rainy days, its beautiful scenes. Some place that draws my attention. I may not ever go there, but its on my "want to" list. riding ferrys to where you need to go! Visit the public Market!  If only seattle grace was a real place to visit. haha



those are the top places i would LOVE to visit. Hope you enjoyed! 




No comments:

Post a Comment