Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 63 of the Challenge!

Good morning!

Sleeping so well Thursday night, must have jinxed me for last night or atleast it bit me in the ass.... Because i don't actually think i received any SOUND sleep over the course of the night. Once I would fall asleep keni or the dog would wake me up. I went to bed rather early after I got off the phone with Brian. It was 20 to 10. I laid in bed and put in Sex and the city 2 (one of my favorites!). I didn't make it too far before keni started screaming in her room, so i went in there, tucked her back in, and had to keep telling her to lay down. 20 minutes of that, then back to bed.  It was now 10:40 and I turned off my movie so that I could fall asleep, which i believe was successful until a storm rolled in at 11:45. the cracking and thudding of the lightening and thunder was pretty vicious. Woke kendal up again...... so more of tucking her in and keeping her in bed, then back to bed I went. This happened 3 more times until 5:13 rolls around and i wake up to the sound of marci gagging and trying not to throw up, so i jump out of bed and run her downstairs and outside. wait for her, then we headed back upstairs where i tucked us back in bed, and just as you get to that good place of sleep, i got scared back awake by kendal crying...... THIS NIGHT SEEMED TO NEVER END. So i went and got her, brought her to lay in bed with me; Until  6:05 when she handed me my glasses and cell phone.... I guess it was time to get up! Im not sure if you all believe in ghosts or what not, but i think we have one (several incidences lead us to believe this). Marci was acting really cowardly and weird last night, and keni normally sleeps SOUND so, i think our ghost came out to visit last night... Wouldn't be the first time, that's for sure. So anyways, I feel so lethargic. Brings me back to newborn days, is what this feels like. haha. anyways, back to what i am really here to write about....The challenge!

Day 63: what are your favorite pair of shoes:


My favorite pair of shoes are my running shoes! they are black, teal and lime green. They are so LIGHT. they make normal tennis shoes feel like you are putting cinderblocks on your feet! They weigh not much more than a couple pairs of socks, and when i run, i can feel the breeze on my toes through the shoes and socks. By far, the best shoe purchase EVER. I have never been a Heel person, always been a tenny and flop kind of gal! I cant tell you how great it feels to lace up those running shoes. Something i am looking forward to here next week.... This is the longest i have gone without a run in about 2 months and i think i am going stir crazy. I can't run because i dont have any means of transporting kendal. Slade rides next to me, but i cant really push her in an umbrealla stroller or on her bike, so running just has to wait until bri is home. 


Thats all for today!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment