Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 64 of the Challenge!

Good morning!

I went up to my bed at 8:30 pm last night. Judge me, thats okay. Call me old, thats okay too. But i was exhausted. Running around with the kids all day yesterday, IN the heat, without sleep the night before, yes, i was taking advantage of the quietness and going to watch a movie in bed and fall asleep. Marci had no objections either. Kendal started doing the screaming thing about 9 O'clock, and i did a bad, bad thing. I gave her, her pacifier. I know BAD MOMMY, but you guys werent the ones taking care of her ALL of the night before, and you werent going to be the ones to take care of her last night either. So I did what i had to do to keep my sanity. She still woke up alot last night, but with the pacifier it made the times she did wake up (5 to be exact) easier in the sense of not having to rub her leg back to sleep or keep making her get into bed over and over again. Instead you pop that magical paci  in her mouth, BOOM out like a light. SO even tho i was up mulitple times, i atleast got some sleep. I plan on NOT giving her, the pacifier again, but i sooooo needed that last night.

The kids are up early again today.... 6:18, keni got out of bed and came to lay with me, until brother came out of his room at 6:30.... then downstairs we came to get some breakfast and coffee brewing!! Now we're watching curious george and playing with the elmo light spinners from the show yesterday! So onto the Challenge!

Day 64: how would you describe your style of clothing:


I would describe my style of clothing to be cute and comfortable. Im not high fashion, i dont peep toe my shoes, or paint my jeans on. I wear lots of tank tops with capri's and flip flops in the summer. and in the winter i wear alot of jersey long sleeves & hoodies. I wear tennis shoes or flip flops most of the time. sometimes i throw a really cute outfit into the mix. i do own knee  boots and some cute pieces that barely get worn. i am for Comfort, not Style. Some day i will take the time to make myself more than just "cute" but for now, playing in the dirt and keeping my kids happy is what i worry about :) The other day i put a REALLY cute outfit on with wedge heels, and brian said to take the shoes off, because he doesnt like me in heels, because it doesnt suit me. Hahahaa. just not used to it, is all!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment