Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 73 of the Challenge!

Day 83: if you had to teach something, what would you teach:


If I had to teach, I would choose to teach Art. I love Art. I love the feeling you get when you are creating something. Im a little rusty when it comes to the technique, but of course if i were going to school for it, i wouldn't be rusty now would I? So yes, I would LOVE to teach Art Class. Name designs, Pottery, Rubber stamps, Etching, watercolors, soooo much! I love it all. If any class I exceeded in, it was Art! I know that doesn't make me smart, and that is okay,haha. Or English. I love writing papers and doing the research. I would also like to teach English. Although, not sure if I have the patience for older kids and their shenanigans ! Teaching also isn't my thing, but the question was IF i HAD to teach........... 

No comments:

Post a Comment