Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 37 of the challenge!

Good morning! Happy to be alive, and thankful for what I have!! Yesterday an F 18 went down shortly after take off. It was a couple miles down our street. The pilots did a wonderful job at trying to control the situation by dumping fuel to lessen the explosion before the crash, they waited until last minute to eject themselves. it Could have been so much worse!! No casualties in the apartment complex (at least the last I read, everyone was okay with only minor non life threatening injuries) and the pilots were safe as well. Low jets are something you see around here often. Jet noise I barely hear anymore, also jet noise is so comforting to me.  I can't imagine what was going through peoples heads yesterday! Just thankful. Very thankful. The lord sure was looking out!!

Today we plan to color easter eggs. Hang out at the house and enjoy the "warm" weather!

Day 37: the feature you get complimented on most:

I get complimented on my eyes. My eyes receive lots of compliments. They are bright and full of colors. They are my favorite thing on me as well. They are outlined with blue, the inside is made up of mostly green and a little brown. Some days they look yellow. Somedays they are bright green, and somedays they look brown. My mood changes my eye color- i know its weird  and you dont believe it, but it is true. The other compliment I receive from family/friends, are my legs. I by the way HATE my legs, and i am self conscious of my "thunder thighs" but it never fails to hear "i love your legs". I feel they are manly. I hate to wear shorts and bathing suits.  They are way muscular. I wish i could take some of my leg muscles and move them to my arms!!! haha. So those are what i get complimented on most!

dont mind the fact that i was prego, but these were the only pictures i could find off hand of me in shorts to show my "legs"

theres my "legs" and ken in the belly. 

my eyes....

1 comment:

  1. My eyes change with moods too, Aly. I love it (and others seem to also). I also think my thighs are too muscular for my body size and would also love to move some of that meat to my arms. Ahwell... grass is always greener on the other side. Atleast we have other people to appreciate everything about us, if we can't always! =)

    ReplyDelete