Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 10 of the Challenge!

Let's keep it moving! I'm not sure if this is going to be really easy to write about, but we shall see!

Day 10: what you think when you hear the words “be yourself”.


When i hear the words "be yourself" i think, "well who else am I?" I feel like I am ALWAYS myself. I am not afraid to be critiqued. I am not afraid to be thought of a dork, I am not afraid of many things when it comes to being myself. I am guilty of peoples personalities rubbing off on me, Saying their phrases, but I have learned to keep that in check and always remain who I am. I am very comfortable with who I am as a person, and I am very comfortable with being myself. I Don't fully understand the phrase "be yourself". I am who I am, and I do not change around varieties of people.I do not apologize for who I am, so if people don't like it, that is their problem. I am not going to mold myself around their likings. I am who I am. I am a simple, down to earth, tennis shoe wearing, dorky laughing, freckled face corny person. Take it or leave it!

 Do people do that? do people have "several" of "themselves?" I mean its not hurting anyone but themselves if they do. I am one person. I couldn't keep track of different "me's". Why would i want to get tangled in a web of me's when i can just be ONE.

I am not comfortable with alot of things; such as my weight and my confidence level. But there is ONE thing that i am certain of..... I love WHO I am, and my personality. I love who god made me, so I embrace that, and I am "myself" 100 percent of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment