Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 19 of the Challenge!

Good morning!! How is it that the dog wakes before your kids? So you are up way before you need to be?! I guess it doesnt Help that brian is getting ready at 5 in the morning for work, so Marce thinks "daddy's up, i guess its time to play!" .... That's the way the cookie crumbles right?! Right now the kids are munching on some dry fruit loops, and I am not sure who is getting more in their belly...The kids? or the dog? They always love to share, even when i tell them no, hopefully they will get the hang of it soon.... Marci knows how to play those "puppy" eyes! haha. Alright, lets get to it!

Day 19: your thoughts on your family.


My thoughts on my family........ I think that i couldn't have received a better family to be part of.  We have a LARGE extended family, and when i say LARGE there is NO exaggeration. When i was in high school, In my graduating class at school we had 4 (out of 36 graduating students) of us graduate together.... not to mention the 6 others that were my age at different schools.  My family is loud, funny, and full of love, as most families are; that would be why mine are no different! My great Grandmother and grandfather had 13 children(on my moms side), and with those 13 children having their own families, and then their families making families. makes for a LARGE clan!! ...My dads side, isnt all that large, but they are great as well!!!! okay I am getting away from my thoughts. Sometimes my mind wanders, just go with it. Oh and just to add a little more of a "tid bit" into the mix, there are 9 family members who are currently pregnant (of just had their baby) just to add more life to the family! 


So yes, i have a great extended family. But my immediate family couldn't be more amazing. We are a close nit family.With me living out here its so weird to not be a part of every family event. I think that my family couldn't be more supportive when you need them.  I dont think they can show more love than they do. They love unconditionally. My parents set an example for us that i hope I can just do HALF of for my kids. They have done more for me and my sister than i could even start to explain. They are the true definition of the parents that you want in your corner. Of course at times, even at 26,  i get nervous to tell them some things because they are still looking out for my best interest. I think they will always love me like im still little. That isnt a bad thing, its actually really great. I hold my parents on a pedestal, i just think they are great. My sister and brother in law and their family are quite great too. They have such spunk and high on life attitudes. My sister is always sewing up something new or working in her garden. My brother in law works his tail off and they are great parents. my nephew is one crazy, yet amazing little boy, and my neice is a genius and beautiful. I think the world of them, and i cannot wait to meet the newest member of the Hart clan when he arrives!!  I think that i hit the jackpot on the family subject. I just wish that our paths would have stayed in michigan, but its nice to have them remain just as close, this far away. My family is amazing.


Now for my little family. I think you all know what i think of my kids and husband.... but i could always tell you again!! I think that i have the most beautiful, amazing children. I couldn't be prouder. I think that they will grow up to be amazing human beings. I think my dog is pretty darn cool and she is here to grow old with us. And i think my husband is the greatest father (aside from mine). He is always there for them, to show them the way. He works hard to provide for us. I think my husband is the coolest thing since sliced bread. He is goofy, stern, set in his ways, but he is amazing that way and I wouldn't change him any other way. I think that my family is just plain amazing!! 


My military family is small, but perfect. I would do anything to help them out, and they would do the same for me.  I am lucky to have found them!! 


I think that i have struck the jackpot in having a great family. i think i am one lucky gal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment