Good morning!!! We had a WONDERFUL 4 day weekend packed with so much!! On thursday we spent the day at the beach, and i ran down at the boardwalk with my friend Erin.Our husbands and Kids waited on the beach and played in the meantime!! We also had movie night when we got home, and it was just completely relaxing! Then on Friday, we spent another full day at the beach!! Finding sand crabs, playing beach football, and enjoying the company of the Certo family! After the beach we headed to the store to buy a grill! (i think that was one of my favorite parts of the weekend!!) We grilled out that evening, and hit the hay early for our 5k race saturday morning! Saturday we had Tyler come to watch the kids, and we left at 6am to head to our race. The race went well, and it was such a cool experience, and i can't wait to do it again! Having bri run along side of me for most of it, was quite amazing....once he ran the last .7 by himself he KILLED it!! getting first in his age division and his overal race score rocked!! Plus, he ran across the finish line with me once he was finished. He's such a great support. LOVE him! Then sunday i enjoyed a foggy beach run with my girls, lindsy and Erin! Then the Blair family came to visit from DC. it was GREAT to see them, i sure miss that family!!! Now its monday again, and I wasnt ready for it!! haha!! Now lets get started!
Day 23: a month/year in your life when you were happiest:
Its hard to really pinpoint when i was happiest, because there have been so many happy months/ times in my life. But i would have to say that at this point and time in my life Im happier than Ever! We have our BRIAN back and everything is on track. I am healthier than i have EVER been, and I feel amazing!!! My kids are growing and learning and becoming little amazing people! I have 2 amazing friends out here! even tho we have tough decisions ahead, the good SO outweighs the bad!! Right now I am happy and content and I can't wait to keep things coming! Comparing this time last year, to this time this year makes a HUGE difference! This time last year, we only had 40 some odd days with brian left before his deployment! So it was packed with PACKING, getting things in order, and a dark cloud over our head.... SO yes, right now, this time in my life, i can say that i have never been happier!!!
Day 24: your favorite 10 people right now and why:
1. Brian- Hes my rock
2.Sladen- Hes my little man
3.Kendal- my little devil child and i wouldnt have it any other way.
4.Mom- shes always there when i need her.
5.Dad- great support system. I love him dearly.
6.Jess- She's my sister, she is always there if and when i need her.
7.Jer- He is an amazing father and husband for my sister and their family. he's great!
8.Hazel- my fabulous neice
9.Ezra- my awesome nephew!
10. New Baby Hart! - well i havent met him yet, but he is bound to be spectacular!
Reguardless of the friends that i have by my side all the time, and the love i have for them, family ALWAYS come first, and i couldnt pick anyone different than those 10 people. THOSE people mean the WORLD to me. Without them, i wouldn't be anything!!!!!
Day 25. 5 things you're looking forward too:
1. Color me Rad 5k Easter weekend!! I cannot even wait to run my heart out and get splattered with paint as I do it. Nothing sounds cooler than that, and I am SUPER excited to run it with some great friends, and of course my husband!!
2. Easter!! I cannot wait to see what the bunny brings the kiddo's!!!!
3. Meeting my new nephew. Whether i get to be there to see him fresh, or if i get to see him in pictures, i am looking forward to seeing him and eventually meeting the little poop chute!!
4. Our visit home this summer!!!
5. Well shoot, aren't i the boring one! I dont have a 5th thing i am looking forward to. In all honesty, i look forward to everything so its hard to just narrow down to certain things.
Well, thats all for my blogs for the passed 3 days!! I know im a slacker on the weekends, but its so nice to actually just be the 4 of us, that i tend to just "relish" in it!!!! I hope you all had a great weekend!!! i will see you tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment