Good morning readers! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Ours went greatly! It was Pretty laid back and we had alot of "friend time". Its really great to be able to spend time with such lovely people.Friday we had family movie night with popcorn and we watched "the adventures of Tin Tin". Saturday we had to take Slade to gymnastics class because he missed chopsticks on tuesday. So while he was there, we did a little shopping and once we got home we decorated outside for easter, we had our irish dinner, i took a nice run and we just relaxed. Sissy is getting broke of her pacifier, and boy is that a tiring process. Yesterday we finished the weekend by watching the shamrock marathoners run passed our house, including our friend Tommy. We also watched wes for a bit, slade went putt putting with our friends Lindsy & Dre (of course their son as well). He had a great time, we couldnt have better friends out here!! Brian spent the day getting scratches off our truck, buffing and waxing it. Shithead kids are scratching it, like drawing pictures on it, so brian took the time to try and get most of them out. Some were too deep, all the way down to the plastic-- awesome right?! so now we are parking the cavalier in OUR spot, and parking the Truck in BFE, hopefully avoiding scratches?! OKay, so that is about our weekend! Now onto some of the Challenges!!
 |
| heres slade and Jaiden golfing |
 |
| look at that form ;) |
 |
| get it buddy! |
 |
Best Buds!
Day 16: someone you trust.
Trusting is hard for me to do, with friends especially. I never used to have the problem, but i have gotten "Burned" in so many friendships, that now i have these really LARGE walls, and it takes a while for them to come down. I am blessed to have several people whom i trust whole heartedly. Of course the obvious would be my Parents, My sister, and my husband...... But when it comes to friends trusting is difficult. I trust people for different reasons, say for instance, i might trust you to watch sladen, but i wouldnt trust you to tell you a secret or personal buisness! Trust is something that is hard to just give to someone. I think that the three people (friends wise) that know more than they probably want to about me and my life is Ali, Linds, & Erin. Friends whom i dont see on a daily basis but i trust whole heartedly would be Jozie & amanda R, and my GO TO text and facebook crisis bff is Stephanie. I have known 3 of them for a better part of my life. Amanda has been my friend since i was a junior in high school. I can't say how much i value these ladies that i mentioned. They are my go to's, or the ones that don't need to know all of my buisniess but are ALWAYS there if you need them; and i love that. I have more of you that i didnt mention, so please dont be offended! (yes i am always worried about hurting peoples feelings. i cant help it!) Those are my TRUSTee friends/family :)
Day 17: your idol and why you look up to them.
My Idol.... That is a question that i am not sure I can answer? I don't have a celebrity Idol or anything like that, i dont think i idolize anyone if i am going to be honest, but i can say the things/people that i look up to. I look up to the parenting style that my parents have. I look up to their relationship as husband and wife. I look up to how they finance and prioritize. I look up to my sister for having the strength to home school. I look up to the strength my friends have during deployments. I look up to my husband for the ability to keep giving people a chance. I look up to Dan & tami Webster for taking our family in as part of theirs. I look up to their ability to treat brian so well and our kids like grandchildren.I look up to Kim white as she stands behind her husband in his dream no matter how hard it is, its amazing to watch her strength!! I look up to so many people in my life that it is hard to say everything i look up to and everything i am proud of. I have pretty great people in my life, and i am thankful to have you as a part of it. So no, i don't have one specific IDOL per say, but i have plenty of "ala cart" items from the people around me, and I say that is pretty damn amazing!!
Day 18: why you made your blog, why you still have it.
I started blogging on a different site, but eventually switched to here. I started blogging because I moved away from everything I "knew" and i thought that if a made a blog, then people who wanted to keep up on our life could, and i wouldn't be as distant as i actually am. Its a way that people can stay involved and read about the kids and our family. The things we do, the things we go through, everything. I still have it, because I am still moved away. And i will continue to have it, for a long time. Sometimes i write just to write. I dont mind if people don't read it . I love to write. I love to have my thoughts written down and then my brain feels so much more free. Blogging is a stress releaser for me. Although sometimes it feels a bit self centered, but i guess thats how blogs go. You write about YOU so people can read. That is another reason why i wanted to do this challenge. It lets me use my creative side to write about other things that may not bore you as much. But unfortunatly, i think this blog is going to be a tad on the boring side!!! haha.
So that is that. Im sorry if i have bored you. Monday blogging seems to be a bit rough. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!! Have a wonderful day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment