Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 8 of the Challenge!

Good morning my friends! and Happy FRIDAY! Its so weird that my weekend ACTUALLY starts this evening. With brian being on days now it sure is throwing me for a loop! But I'll get used to it. I hope you all are enjoying your friday thus far! Ours is very rainy and gloomy so we are just doing alot of cleaning, cooking and playing!! So on to Day 8!

Day 8: things that make you sad.


There are a lot of things that make me sad. I get easily emotional with a lot of things. I have too much empathy when it comes to friends and family. But the truth of the matter is, even tv shows i weep like a baby. Oh well, Im a wimp what can I say!

SO what makes me sad They ask! Seeing those ASPCA commercials on tv make me cry, so when they come on, i leave the room, mute the tv or if its a recorded show, i ALWAYS fast forward! I can't deal with seeing those poor animals on the screen, its so sad. Homeless people make me sad. Especially if its a rainy day, like today, and they are laying on a park bench covered up with their coat and their bike strapped to the bench so no one steals it while they are trying to stay warm and dry. Seeing families say "see you soon" to their loved ones makes me incredibly sad, because that initial feeling is TERRIBLE. Dirty kids make me sad. It always makes me wonder why their parents don't care enough to take a wash cloth to their faces or hands. Im not trying to judge but it really makes me sad. My kids being hurt or sick is sad. The amount of families struggling on unemployment makes me sad. Not being able to see my niece and nephew, is horribly sad. They grow up so fast, and I can't change that. The thought of another deployment is sad. Slade going to kindergarden is sad. The amount of children in foster homes or orphanages is sad. Being away from family is sad, and heartbreaking for the kids. What this world is becoming is Sad. Cancer is sad.... but seeing so many loved onesor family, friends or family friends going through this struggle breaks my heart. Knowing people who lost their children is sad. I can't bear the thought on one or both of my kids passing away before I do. Troops over seas missing family, makes me sad.... and proud at the same time. My kids growing so fast makes me sad. Finding their little socks from being babies, or their outfits they came home from the hospital are so tiney, that it makes me sad that they can never and will never be that small again. Knowing that i am done with having anymore children, makes me sad. Friends moving away from the military taking them to new places, makes me sad. Living this far from family makes me sad for the kids' grand parents for missing out on their growth. but keeping in touch helps a tremendous amount, and we go home every six months, so that also helps!

Those are just a little bit of the things that make me sad. I know its not very in depth, But for subjects like these i could go on for days, and bore you to death, and that is something that i do not want to do! BUT it gives you just a little bit of more insight on me that you may or may have not known!

No comments:

Post a Comment