Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 28 of the Challenge!!

Well Hello, I know this is later in the day than i normally post, but i have been busy today! I did some cleaning, grocery shopping, put the groceries away, changed the living room around, in retrospect it doesnt seem so busy,but it sure felt as tho it was! But lets get started!

Day 28: a date you wish someone would take you on:


There are so many romantic dates on movies with all the twinkle lights, flowers, glitz & glamour..... very romantic. Lets get real, My husband would NEVER do that for me. I think he thinks he would get his balls chopped of from being too romantic. Not only that, but it would cost a fortune to pull off, plus dinner costs NOT to mention the babysitter fee....... (which is pretty pricey! 8 bucks an hour.. I remember getting 3 bucks an hour total for 3 kids hahahaha) To tell you the truth, I'm a simple kind of gal. Sure i like romance, and if he ever did all the "hollywood" dates for me, sure i wouldn't turn him down or walk away, but taking me on a simple putt putt and dinner date or go to a go cart track and dinner would bring just as big of a smile to me. I like to go to the beach and relax without kids and soak up the peacefulness it brings. He can take me shooting again because that was pretty fun. I guess a dream date would be a date to Busch gardens, a day of exhilaration on the rides, free of kids, eating fattening food and not sharing with 2 little mouths... haha... I know you read these babe, so get to planning :) One date i am not a fan of is going to the movies. You can't talk while you are in it, so why waste the money to pay a babysitter when you arent any more intimate than being at home watching a movie?! That's just my thought anyways! So as far as dream dates go, i don't dream to big. We are on a tight budget with 2 kids and a babysitter, so Simple is just as romantic as a big shabang. Getting out of the house kid free is a dream date, shoot!! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment