Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 20 of the Challenge!

Good Morning!! Well today is my friday! Brian has no work for 4 days, and i have to say that I am very excited to have him home, with no work, for 4 whole days. No duty days, No working late, No going in for a couple of hours.....4 .......whole.......days...... SOUNDS AWESOME! On saturday we have our 5k bright and early.With how well my run was last night, I think i am confident enough to say that I can do this! Hopefully i am not last to cross the finish line, but if I am atleast I gave it a try and still crossed that line, right?! Yesterday Slade had chopsticks, he did an awesome job. They were learning about the kids yesterday, where they asked them questions and the kids answered them. Well does anyone know what slades favorite fruit or vegetable is? For me to answer that i would say Strawberry is his favorite fruit and cucumber is his favorite veggie. But according to him COLD CARROTS are his favorite.... hmm.... since we had carrots in our dinner last night and he picked them all out, i would say that that isnt his favorite vegetable! haha. He was measured in height, and he is only 3 foot 4 inches tall..... haha. Kendal is as animalistic as ever. Learning new words like crazy, and terrorizing the dog. Now lets get started!!

Day 20: what you think makes someone beautiful.


Beautiful to me, isn't based on looks! You could be knock out gorgeous, but if you are rude & cold, you are unattractive in my eyes. I have seen some of the prettiest women unleash the ugliest personality thus giving them no appeal to me. I have never ever been one to make my friends based on what they look like. I base it on WHO THEY ARE. The old saying " dont judge a book by its cover" is definetly true. Beautiful is they way you treat someone. Beautiful is kindness pouring out of your heart. Beautiful is being strong for your family and friends. Beautiful is a bright smile on a gloomy day. Beautiful is someone who speaks honesty and from their heart. Beautiful if friendly. Beautiful is inviting. Beautiful has roots. If society paid more attention to the person people are rather than the person they look like we would be better off. Beautiful is full of imperfections. Beautiful is funny. beautiful is respectful, faithful, caring, compassionate. Beauty lies in everyone, they just need to show it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment