Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 3 of the Challenge

Hello readers! 


Day 3: what you think your reason for being here is.


Not very many questions are hard for me to answer. I have an opinion about everything.... Sometimes i over analyze and critique everything to the point of no return. But this seems to be a tough question to answer. I can't answer this in a precise manor, but i try my best. Im not trying to be full of myself so please don't think that way. Im just trying to answer it the best i can. 


I think my reason for being here on earth, before my life even started to where i can remember, is to give my parents a love that they would have never known (ie children). To be a sister to someone, and to finish my parents family. My reason for being here is to live up to gods expectations and follow the path he is leading me down. My reason for being here on earth is to become someone's better half. To teach him how to love and show compassion.  To make a family with that better half and put 2 wonderful, bright children on this earth. My reason for being here is to learn life lessons and to teach those life lessons the best way i can to my children. My reason for being here on earth is to live each day to the fullest and do what makes me happy and my little family happy. I don't believe i am here to be the next big thing, the next big singer, nor am I here to be lawyer. but I AM here to be the best mother, wife, sibling, child, auntie, family and friend that i can be. I work hard to be THAT person that people need. I try to always smile so that way I can bring a smile to someone elses face. I believe I am here to show people what a real friend is. I am here to inspire people if need be. I work hard at being the person you can come to.I am here on earth to be the ear that my husband needs, the strength behind him on pushing for his dreams. I am here on earth the give my children the courage to be strong individuals and show them the way. I am here on earth to keep my family happy on every level. One day i will be successful in the way god wants me to be. But for now, the reason i am here on earth, is to enjoy the fruits of my labor, and spend every moment with my beautiful children. I am here to smile, laugh and cry with my children and husband. I am on this earth to appreciate what my life is, not wish that it were something different and not be ungrateful for what i have been given. I am fortunate and I have a wonderful life. Im not rich with money, but i am rich with love and that IS what matters. I would rather be rubbing 2 pennies together with my little family in a box, than living in a mansion with a loveless cold marriage. I am thankful for every day that i breath this wonderful air. I am thankful to wake every morning hearing my children giggle and mumble "mommy, its time to go down stairs".  I believe that these are my reasons for being here on earth, to be the best person that i can be, with faults of course. Living day to day the way that the lord sees fit. This is me. This is why i am here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment